Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Help accessing Show My Homework
How to get started on Show My Homework
Dear Parents and guardians
The following links provide a set of guides to help student access and make their most of their online learning, through show my homework. Please sit with your child and ensure they have managed to login and access the homework. In the coming weeks, teachers will be adding further work on this platform.
Key help centre articles for getting students started:
- Logging in as a student
- Finding my homework on Satchel One
- Leaving comments for your teachers
- Submitting my work online
- What is the To-do List
All parents/ carers have been issued with an Activation Code which will be used to create your user account. There is a unique activation code per child and this code can be used by up to five parents or guardians for that child to have their own separate parent account. If a parent has multiple children within the school, you will then be issuing them with multiple activation codes.
Key points to remember
- Parent accounts are completely separate to the student account but parents can still see all of the homework that has been issued to their child
- Parents do not need to create their child’s user account, this has already been done
- Parents should not use their child’s email address for their parent account, they should use their own email address for their account
Key help centre articles for getting parents started:
To help you plan your weekly schedule, each department have outlined the work you should be undertaking this week.
You can download our learning grid here. This grid will be updated weekly.
If you would like to contact Departments for further clarification or support, please use our Show My Homework to contact or the emailing the department mailbox here.
If you would like to contact the Director of Learning or Tutors, you can find the emailing lists here.